Overseas weddings are becoming more and more popular, often costing a fraction of a UK wedding, and offering the opportunity to affirm your love for one another, surrounded by family and friends, in one of the world's most beautiful places. And they are so easy to arrange, with expert co-ordinators in resort and to combine with that dream honeymoon holiday.
Knock Travel have trained weddiing specialists and advisors that can offer you the perfect venue; from beach weddings in the Caribbean to weddings underwater in the Maldives.
We also have some fantastic offers to Mauritius and to the Seychelles - please check out our deals of the week and view all holiday offers for more information.
There are ten quick steps to help you plan your perfect day - or week - or fortnight!
1. Choose a destination. If you don’t have somewhere in mind, talk to one of our experts: 028 9047 1125 Choose your hotel. Consider the price of each wedding package and what’s included. Look to see if the hotel features a honeymoon offer. You could get spa treatments, dinner or a room upgrade for free.
3. Choose a date. Decide which month you’d like to get married. Try to book as far in advance as possible. Some weddings may need to be booked 12 months before departure.
4. Contact and book with us: 028 9047 1125
5. After you’ve booked, we’ll send you a wedding pack with more details of your wedding and the extras available. Read through all the information and legal requirements carefully.
6. We will request your preferred wedding date from the chosen operator. If your date is unavailable, we will offer you an alternative and will confirm the date within seven days.
7. You can make special requests, add extras such as fireworks and photographers, and we’ll be here to answer all of your questions.
8. If you have more wedding guests who’d like to join you on your big day, tell us as soon as possible so we can check availability at your chosen hotel and make a booking for them.
9. Check you have all the documentation you need. If you need copies from the authorities or you are changing your passport into your married name, leave enough time for these items to be processed and posted to you.
10. Three months before you travel, make sure we have all your documentation. Keep all your original documentation safe and ready to take with you. Ensure you have suitcases large enough for your wedding outfits and check the baggage allowance with your airline.
And finally, have the most amazing wedding and tell us all about it when you return...